I’ve got all of these phrases running through my head about burdens and not being given more than you can handle. I burdened this tree more than it could handle or at least it must be close to the threshold. I was so excited about the formations that I didn’t fully consider the destruction to the trees, I’m afraid.
The branches were literally bent to the ground and bound there by ice. It has been interesting how the ice has destroyed and supported the “structures” at the same time. Today I needed to rescue the tree. I had visions of the branches being set free and bouncing back to their original state. No such luck. Here is documentation of my attempt.
This project reminds me a lot of creating my fly piece in respect to possible harm to living things. The concepts have prevailed unanimously thus far.